Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

26 Posts

05-03-2012

United States of America

9 Signins

81 Page Views

• Views: 81
  • Message 1 of 2

Location Trigger - settings stick

2012-05-08, 13:36 PM

I am having issues with the the Location Trigger since the update.  It no longer recognizes when I'm at work, I have it set to lower ringer/volume and when I get to work, the triger will not activate, I have to power the phone on/off just to get the trigger to work. Then when I get home (8 miles away) the trigger is still active thinking I'm at work.  When I force close it, it usually does work, but then the volume settings that I have set for work mode are on the phone, everyday I have to readjust the volume settings.  Same thing occures for the batter saver feature which is set to a time frame.  It does not always launch.   Any help would be appreciated.  I really like this feature, but lately, its been more of a nuisance than a benefit.

Options

91 Posts

05-01-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Location Trigger - settings stick

2012-05-17, 20:38 PM

I can not add a new Rule using a Location trigger because Smart Actions will not allow me to Search nor manually Attach a new address.  Smart Actions pops up a message that; the address I chose to "Attach" already exists in my list of Locations, when in fact it does NOT.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms