Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-27-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Locations bug suggestions - Next door

2012-12-27, 18:29 PM

Basically my problem is that the phone thinks that sometimes I am next door when I am at home or work. Theis will then not trigger the events for that location. I know the GPS is not perfect on the location, but I think with some easy tweaking I could do a work around. I have tried to solve this a couple of ways.

1) I tried to add multiple location events to the "home" or "work". So that anytime it picked up any of these, it would be at this "location". But I cannot add multiple locations to a single "event".

2) I tried to create multiple events, "Home", "Home2" ect, when it thought I was next door. But when I tried to add my current "next door" location, it said it was already added.

3) My other suggestion would be to set up the GPS to accept a greater radius around the "location" I have inputted

Options

9 Posts

06-15-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Locations bug suggestions - Next door

2013-01-17, 7:54 AM

I have the same problem, I want WiFi to turn off at work. Though it seems like it lost my location and it would turn on. It would be nice if it lost your location it would keep the settings until it actually gets your location back.

And yes I agree the radius could/should be customizable.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms