Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-09-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Smart Action has changed

2012-11-09, 4:39 AM

Months ago, I set up a Smart Action trigger for Missed Calls. After a missed call the action was for the phone to play my notification sound. All worked well in the beginning. When I would put my phone on vibrate, the phone would vibrate during the ringing phase of the call and that would be that - no action from Smart Action since the phone was on vibrate - it didn't play the notification sound.

But, about a month ago, surprise, surprise. While in a meeting, after the phone vibrated, the notification sound played - how embarrassing!

I have deleted the action, and tried re-installing. I have tried the phone reset by holding the volume down & power button, but the notification sound still plays after the vibrating.

Is this a result of some software upgrade that was done recently? or was I somehow lucky in the beginning and now the Smart Action is functioning properly?

I find it hard to believe that with the phone in vibrate (or silent) mode the notification sound would still play.

Any help or suggestions?

Thank you.

The Shrek

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms