Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

01-08-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Smart Actions - Help Not Available

2012-01-08, 15:49 PM

In the Smart Actions app, select Menu > Help.  Message is displayed "The specified request cannot be executed from the current Application Pool".  The message appears when selecting Learn More.  I have completed the following actions in hopes of clearing the problem;

1) Power cycle phone. Didn't resolve issue.

2) Clear the data for smart actions: All Apps > Smart Actions> Clear Data, Smart Profile > Clear Data and Actions > Clear Data.  Power cycle phone.  Didn't resolve.  Checked the data usage and returned to 8K for Smart Profile and 232K for Smart Actions.

3) The smart actions I previously deleted by 'touch and hold' and delete have also returned.  Delete all actions and then select Learn More.  Same message.

I started this because the actions I created were not working as expected.  For example, a rule when I am at home: connected to WiFi, Daytime hours, set the wallpaper and ringer volume.  After deleting the original rule and recreating the rule, it worked.  Second rule, bedtime, hours between 10pm and 5 am, set the ringer to vibrate.  Didn't work even after deleting and recreating it.

Options

140 Posts

02-15-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Actions - Help Not Available

2012-02-22, 16:45 PM

jaimes0812 are you still experiencing "Help Not Available" issues? Did you have a data connection at the time? The Help page works for me.

Options

5 Posts

01-08-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart Actions - Help Not Available

2012-02-23, 23:49 PM

Sicnce the last update, HELP is working now without any issues.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms