Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-16-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Smart action for non-ringer notifications

2012-03-16, 19:54 PM

I apologize if this is already in here, but i am a new user and am not certain on protocol.  I did a search and while a number of threads came up, none seemed on point except one called somthing like "new features for smart actions."   And that seems rather overarching.

Here is the question: Is there a smart action way to silent my email and text notifications at night, similar to the smart action way to silence my ringer for set hours?

If not, can anyon suggest an app that might do the trick.

And last, is there a single place to request a feature, or is just sticking it on the end of another thread the only way to go. (or starting a new one, i suppose)

again, apologies if i am not following protocol, but i have no idea what that would be.

Thanks

Options

140 Posts

02-15-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Smart action for non-ringer notifications

2012-03-16, 20:56 PM

Welcome to the Smart Actions forum!

No worries, I'll point you in the right direction. We currently don't control the notification volume but this is a highly requested feature and is on our list. For a single place for suggestions try this thread. Just add to it, this is the area I review frequently for user suggestions. I'm one of the developers on the team so it definately gets seen.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms