09-02-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Smart actions Home Location

2012-11-16, 0:46 AM

I try to set the trigger as location. It finds my location I set it, choose done and when it takes me back to the screen no location is set. I have all forms of location finding checked under settings. How can I even set a quiet location if I can't use location at all???? I have uninstalled Smart Actions and reinstalled and it is still the same way. The app is pretty much broken as I still get notification sounds and max volume when I am sleeping ven when I have it set to 6% volume.  Assuming it is the whole ICS update that screwed up my smart actions which initially work great when I bought my phone.

I have the same issues trying to add a car rule. Will not allow me to set my cars blue tooth. Takes me round and round in circles never allowing me to set the rule. It recognizes my blue tooth and when I put check mark then click done and it takes me back to the rule for the blue tooth and there is nothing in the blue tooth ( still orange).

Anyone have any suggestions short of doing a factory reset which would take me a minimum of  a half a day to put my phone back to rights with no guarantee that it would fix the issue.?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms