Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

09-04-2014

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 4

Turning off Vehicle mode

2014-09-04, 1:31 AM
I use Smart actions to turn on vehicle mode when I get in the car and it turns voice notified actions on

However, when I get to work, I sometimes forget to end vehicle mode. It gets embarrassing when I'm in a meeting and my phone tells me I have a text message. I have a Smart action for Work that adjusts the volume, but it doesn't make a difference, and there isn't a setting to turn notifications off.

I've looked at a couple other apps to turn it off but they don't seem to work either.

Any thoughts?
Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Turning off Vehicle mode

2014-09-11, 15:28 PM

I have used android llama - it is made for location profiles, but also adjust during time of day, and other things. A little complicated, but a great app. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

7 Posts

10-16-2014

United States

1 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 3 of 4

2014-10-16, 20:44 PM

I have the same action setup and found a way to do what your asking. The only trigger I have on this action is 'I'm paired to a Bluetooth device' and have my car selected. Works great! Since obviously, the Bluetooth power is determined by my car running or not, I have no problems with the action starting/stopping when it should. There's normally a slight delay in it starting up and shutting down, but it's not very long. Hopefully you have Bluetooth in your car and/or it's setup! Hope this helps! Best of luck!

Options

4 Posts

02-11-2015

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 4 of 4

2015-02-11, 15:13 PM

I think that you are the only one who can change that. You should check your phone before you enter to the office. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms