Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-25-2013

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

tutorial

2013-04-25, 3:50 AM

I would really like to see a tutorial on Smart Actions.  It is hard for me on my phone to see what the different options are and there are probably some really good things that I could do with it that I am not doing because I was not aware of the capabilites that are there.

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: tutorial

2013-04-25, 18:31 PM

It is easier then you think.... the "+" on the top right will show you a list of preconfigured actions with descriptions of what they do. Or you can pick Custom and build your own. 

If you pick custom, it walks you through the proces - start at the top and pick a trigger by choosing the "+" sign. You get a list of all the possible triggers and - a simple one is "i plug in headphones" - it asks you if you want to detect "plugging in" or "unplugging";

Then you move down to the action section and use the "+" to pick an action. You can pick more then one, and they are pretty self explanatory. 

Finally you give it a name and hit save. 

The best way to learn it is to go through the lists of triggers and actions and then build something that does what you want. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms