01-22-2018 10:53 AM
So I jumped out to the T470 20HD downloads and noticed BIOS version available is now 1.43.
I currently have in my downloads version 1.44, I've searched and have not found a reason for this. Does anybody know why this was pulled?
1.44 (N1QUJ13W) 1.44 (N1QET69W) 1.30 (N1QHT48W) 01 2017/12/25
UEFI: 1.44 / ECP: 1.30
- [Important] Enhancement to address CVE-2017-5715.
- (Fix) Fix an issue where user cannot enter Bitlocker Pin code by using Bloomberg 4 keyboard.
- (Fix) Fix an issue where system cannot boot with USB 3.0 Ethernet adapter or ThinkPad Docks
with USB Ethernet device.
- (Fix) Fix an issue where Operating System cannot recognize custom ACPI Table.
- (Fix) Fix an issue where Wireless LAN connection is not recovered after restart or
hibernation when Wireless Auto Disconnection is set to Enabled.
- (Fix) Fix an issue where system does not boot from LAN by Intel AMT.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-22-2018 11:00 AM - edited 01-22-2018 11:01 AM
Update was pulled on Intel's request, as new CPU microcode make system unstable. More information below:
01-22-2018 11:06 AM
It looks like T450s, T470s and Yoga 2nd at least have all been pulled...
These versions I have downloaded and actively applying:
T450s - JBET67WW (1.31) 12/14/2017
T470s - N1WET42W (1.21) 12/14/2017
X1 Yoga 2nd - N1NET34W (1.21) 12/14/2017
Are no longer available for download...
01-22-2018 11:14 AM
Interesting, I can see where the 20HD would also be included in that bulletin since it covers so many machines of the same time period, even though it isn't referenced in that document at all. Neither 20HD nor the N1QUJ13W BIOS ID. Thanks!