cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New12
Paper Tape
Views: 382
Message 1 of 2

Where is 2Pro laptop and Ideapad G50-45 notebox Meltdown & Spectre Bios fix in Lenovo Len-17297 list

I have 2 Lenovo products.  I am guessing the G50-45 is an IdeaPad and the Yoga 2Pro is a notebook.  They both look like laptops to me.  Thanks in advance for all help.

(1)  How find my product in Intel ME 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x/11/x,SPS 4.0, and TXE 3.0 I Cumulative Security Update (https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/product_security/len-17297)

(2) How do I cross map G50-45 and Yoga 2Pro with the names under Product column in the list above to find out if there is fix or when a fix will be available?  Where should I look on my devices to find the matching name under the Product column?

(3) How do I request that a fix be placed on Lenovo's update schedule?

(4) Where may replacement compatible fixed bios chips for my specific devices be acquired should the existing chip be corrupted when upgrade be applied?

(5) Instructions for cloning existing chip to revert back in the event of corrupting and upgrading existing chip to apply the fix (with precautions before the fix).

Patsan4ik
What's DOS?
Views: 209
Message 2 of 2

Re: Where is 2Pro laptop and Ideapad G50-45 notebox Meltdown & Spectre Bios fix in Lenovo Len-17

The same question! Ideapad G50-45 Last BIOS version 45 from 18 Oct 2016!!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals