Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roustaingsanto
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,069
Message 1 of 3

virus in notebook Lenovo 3000 G530

June 2  , 2011  

Hello friends!  I am writing to Lenovo Community because I have a notebook Lenovo 32 bits Mod. 4151 H8P Windows Vista Home Basic.Lenovo 3000 G530. I bought   about 1 year and 5 months ago. During  1 year I had the Norton Antivirus. But this year I changed the antivirus and I  used  other. Now past week my notebook was infected with virus. I had two antivirus in notebook. I passed the

Microsoft Security Essentials  past week and I have received  one  warning these virus.I did remove 2 virus and  it  did stay one in quarantine :

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Renos.PT

Exploit:HTML/IframeRef.gen

In quarantine: AdwareWin32/OpenCandy

The second Antivirus Avira found two virus and I did let them in quarantine:

Iniciando a varredura do arquivo:

Iniciar verificação em 'C:\'

C:\Users\julieta\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6iahikma.default\Cache\FAE57DA7d01

[0] Tipo de arquivamento: ZIP

[DETECÇÃO]  É o cavalo de Troia TR/Agent.99840.A

--> Crack Para las Voces/Loquendo.exe

C:\Users\julieta\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\48\198d1bf0-22a99e19

[0] Tipo de arquivamento: ZIP

[DETECÇÃO]  Contém o padrão de reconhecimento do vírus Java JAVA/Agent.KB

--> adobeflash.class

Iniciando a desinfecção:

C:\Users\julieta\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\48\198d1bf0-22a99e19

[NOTA]      O arquivo foi movido para o diretório de quarentena sob o nome '4ad98b76.qua'.

C:\Users\julieta\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6iahikma.default\Cache\FAE57DA7d01

[NOTA]      O arquivo foi movido para o diretório de quarentena sob o nome '5271a4d9.qua'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the Lenovo Manual  then I would like that Please the  friends of the Lenovo Community explain for me if the ‘’OneKey Rescue System 6.0 ‘’ it can remove virus and how  I should solve it with the ‘’OneKey RESCUE System 6.0’’. I think  is important recovery the windows systems and the data.

I thank all the friends of the Lenovo Community that help me with this problem.

roustaingsanto

Former Employee
Views: 1,036
Message 2 of 3

Re: virus in notebook Lenovo 3000 G530

hey roustaingsanto,

the One Key Rescue can revert your system back to the factory setting and the virus infection that you have to be removed.

however this can only be done if you had backup your system with One Key before the virus infection took place.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
roustaingsanto
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,009
Message 3 of 3

Re: virus in notebook Lenovo 3000 G530

june  22, 2011

Serge1410 Thank you very much! I did remove the virus of the Avira Antivirus and of the Microsoft Security.Past year I did backup the system in DVDs.But  these virus I did remove  them about 15 days ago.  I did remove them and after it I used One Key Rescue.Yesterday I used the firefox to read articles but the firefox did read saved pages just the microsoft office.Then I have the opera browser and safari browser in notebook.The internet is Ok!The firefox is not very good without internet.But everything works fine now!Thank you very much for your attention.You was a sincere friend!Thanks Community!  I sorry,I did not  answer before because I forgot to visit  the forum.Today I did come in forum and I saw your answer!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors