Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

Comunidad de Lenovo

Comunidad de LenovoServicios, Garantias y Reparaciones
Todos los temas del foro
Opciones

5 Publicaciones

11-30-2020

Spain

4 Signins

85 Páginas vistas

• Publicaciones: 5
  • Puntos de vista: 85
  • Message 1 of 1

PLEASE I BEG HELP MAXIMUM DESPAIR

2020-11-30, 19:30 PM

Hello, a few months ago I bought a lenovo thinkpad l412 by wallapop, now when I go to activate virtualization in the bios I see that this option is blocked and I see that I have a supervisor password which I have not established and I do not know what it is and It prevents me from modifying certain parameters including virtualization. Therefore I go to YouTube since I have no idea (I am a kid who is doing a medium degree of micro computer systems and networks and I need the computer to work) fooling around I end up disassembling the entire computer to the motherboard and in the end I don't I dare to touch anything. From this I mount it and the computer no longer works for me.

I describe the situation:

I'm going to turn on the computer, I press the power button and it lights up next to the first led (the one for the antenna), these two mentioned LEDs turn off instantly, practically they do not stay on for a second, in addition the one on the battery when the notebook is connected to the power cord. Nothing is shown on the screen and the second you press the button, the fan activates for that thousandth of a second.

I'm desperate, I've been spending three days all day to see if it solved it and I have not succeeded.

Forgive me for the billet and thanks in advance

Editado por el moderador: El tema será cerrado por duplicidad la discusión del tema se continuara aqui
Respuesta

Principios de la Comunidad

Por favor revise nuestras Pautas antes de publicar.

Aprende más

Echa un vistazo a las ofertas actuales!

Ir de compras
X

Save

X

Borrar

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Autores principales de Kudoed

(Last 7 days)

Ver todo