Options

2 Posts

10-13-2018

FR

1 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 1 of 3

Lost my Lenovo Watch 9 side button - Is there any replacement part available?

2018-10-13, 8:36 AM

Hello,

I bought a Lenovo Watch 9 in June and I've been quite satisfied with it.

But yesterday, I actually lost the side button of the watch, probably while walking (so, not under any extreme conditions or vibrating environment).

I guess it started to unscrew itself and didn't pay enough attention to that particular point.

Other people on some forums also experienced the same inconvenience.

Here is a photo taken by another user two months ago (so, roughly 3 months after buying), who lost it during his sleep:

Do you know if I can get a replacement part directly from Lenovo, or any other third-party reseller?
I searched on Gearbest, AliExpress and other Chinese megastores and didn't find anything.

Or, do you know if the side button can be safely replaced with some other compatible part, such as any other watch crown from another brand?

I'd be okay to lose some waterproof abilities or design, but I'd like to replace the button to get its features back (enabling/disabling Bluetooth, enabling connection on the app...)

Many thanks for any reply or advice!

Options

1 Posts

11-18-2018

LT

1 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lost my Lenovo Watch 9 side button - Is there any replacement part available?

2018-11-18, 20:05 PM

Hey, I also have this problem, but I lost it on the first day I have bought it. So I haven't even used it. 

Options

6 Posts

01-12-2019

IN

2 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lost my Lenovo Watch 9 side button - Is there any replacement part available?

2019-01-12, 14:48 PM

Lenovo Watch 9 After Update Bug solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPcIHARbRtU

Open watch from the backside and replace the battery as in video and press reset button n enjoy it working fine

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete