Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ax90210
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,623
Message 21 of 28

Re: Lenovo Watch 9 Accidently Stops

It failed again! The watch just stopped again! Not 3 secs, or 12 of pressing the button makes it work again. Sad!
Alex_Net
What's DOS?
Views: 1,309
Message 22 of 28

- Mine watch never actually worked as it should. By the way if you open the back case and remove the watch from its frame there are three metals in one side. You can reset the watch by pressing the middle one while the battery is in its position. The watch will reset (it vibrates) and you can connect it again. Maybe quite difficult to put the watch back in the case with the cover, without removing the battery. Good Luck!

Highlighted
Lovetz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,265
Message 23 of 28

To reset the factory settings there is no need to disassemble the watch. Just hold the button down for 12 seconds until it vibrates.

giorgøs
What's DOS?
Views: 949
Message 24 of 28

mine is working as a watch but any phone cant find it and the watch is only working and the led is blicking normally but it cant reset or do anything anyone had this problem? if i change the battery it will be fixed? 

Dookan
What's DOS?
Views: 772
Message 25 of 28

I'm having the same problem, mine stopped working a day ago, i can't do anything, it only shows the time, nothing more. I can't use it as a smartwatch, as you said, is like the bluetooth just stop working. Hope Someone at Lenovo solve this problem. 

Mick071
What's DOS?
Views: 634
Message 26 of 28

Re: Lenovo Watch 9 Accidently Stops After Update Bug

Lenovo Watch 9 After Update Bug solution

Open watch from the backside and replace the battery as in video and press reset button n enjoy it working fine

borderfluke
What's DOS?
Views: 323
Message 27 of 28

I had the same problem too. I changed the battery and reset. Now everything is perfect! GREAT !!! Thanks a lot to everyone. Greetings from Italy
renatomm86
What's DOS?
Views: 266
Message 28 of 28

my problem was solved just replacing the battery, thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors