Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ax90210
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,139
Message 21 of 29

Re: Lenovo Watch 9 Accidently Stops

It failed again! The watch just stopped again! Not 3 secs, or 12 of pressing the button makes it work again. Sad!
Alex_Net
What's DOS?
Views: 1,825
Message 22 of 29

- Mine watch never actually worked as it should. By the way if you open the back case and remove the watch from its frame there are three metals in one side. You can reset the watch by pressing the middle one while the battery is in its position. The watch will reset (it vibrates) and you can connect it again. Maybe quite difficult to put the watch back in the case with the cover, without removing the battery. Good Luck!

Lovetz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,781
Message 23 of 29

To reset the factory settings there is no need to disassemble the watch. Just hold the button down for 12 seconds until it vibrates.

giorgøs
What's DOS?
Views: 1,465
Message 24 of 29

mine is working as a watch but any phone cant find it and the watch is only working and the led is blicking normally but it cant reset or do anything anyone had this problem? if i change the battery it will be fixed? 

Dookan
What's DOS?
Views: 1,288
Message 25 of 29

I'm having the same problem, mine stopped working a day ago, i can't do anything, it only shows the time, nothing more. I can't use it as a smartwatch, as you said, is like the bluetooth just stop working. Hope Someone at Lenovo solve this problem. 

Mick071
What's DOS?
Views: 1,150
Message 26 of 29

Re: Lenovo Watch 9 Accidently Stops After Update Bug

Lenovo Watch 9 After Update Bug solution

Open watch from the backside and replace the battery as in video and press reset button n enjoy it working fine

borderfluke
What's DOS?
Views: 839
Message 27 of 29

I had the same problem too. I changed the battery and reset. Now everything is perfect! GREAT !!! Thanks a lot to everyone. Greetings from Italy
renatomm86
What's DOS?
Views: 782
Message 28 of 29

my problem was solved just replacing the battery, thanks.

Highlighted
mariustm13
Paper Tape
Views: 139
Message 29 of 29

Even better than changing the CR 2032 batteries, buy some rechargeable LIR 2032 and of course a battery charger for them. It's cheaper!

This watch is "eating" batteries, especially if you use it with the BT always on. In my experience, if you have all the specification: BT On and connected to the phone, even worse if is not connected but still On; any/all notifications turned On, vibrations turned on, etc. The battery is done in less than a month. Maybe a little bit more if it's a good brand.

To give an even more detailed explanation, this watch is using a lot of power. And by power, I mean current (Amps). So, even if the battery is almost at nominal capacity (Volts), it will be almost drained of current. The result is that, first the watch will turn off it's BT, sometimes even stop. If after the first time the watch stopped, the user restarts it, and reconnect the BT (if there is enough power left to do that), it will work for a while but sooner than later it will disconnect again and stop for good. Only fix is to change/recharge the battery.

Truth be told, I don't expect more from a cheap watch (it sells for a price around €18 on AliExpress). It can't be that cheap and at the same time have expensive power efficient components. However, Lenovo (or whoever manufactures this watch and makes the App for it) could have made the power indications (in the App) work. I made an experiment. I put in the watch a half charged battery, and the App was showing me that the battery is full.

PS

I have the watch for almost a year now, and 'till I switched to rechargeable batteries (and a charger) a month ago, I changed at least 13 batteries (brand & no name) plus original.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals