Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ax90210
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 452
Message 11 of 21

Re: Watch 9 firmware update has killed watch

@jeielAde wrote:

I have the same issue as well. My watch is just blinking 4 times when pressed once. 

Power off, reset is not working. 

Lenovo. Kindly check this. 

That’s exactly my issue. 4 blinks. Nothing Moving. All dead. Just vibrates when i remove and put the battery again. Then, the same 4 blinks when pressed once.

felipembraga
What's DOS?
Views: 349
Message 12 of 21

Watch stopped 3 times today, I reset, reconnect and calibrate again, but this is so annoying...
Axbrandao1
Paper Tape
Views: 278
Message 13 of 21

I solved the problem of mine by changing the battery and resetting it according to the video:

proof00000
Paper Tape
Views: 245
Message 14 of 21

I unfortunately updated my watch`s firmware to 0.3.0 and since that I lost the notification function of my watch (dont vibrate in case of events or alarms). Interesting part is that it still measures my sleep and steps... 

Does anybody find a solution how to downgrade? Has anybody received any tip or solution from lenovo how to restore the old firmware??? Do we know when will be the new update launched?

It is rather funny that there are several reports about firmware problems and it seems lenovo does not care at all! I though that aliexpress has the worst customer care but lenovo... pff

lparede
Paper Tape
Views: 229
Message 15 of 21

@proof00000 wrote:

I unfortunately updated my watch`s firmware to 0.3.0 and since that I lost the notification function of my watch (dont vibrate in case of events or alarms). Interesting part is that it still measures my sleep and steps... 

Does anybody find a solution how to downgrade? Has anybody received any tip or solution from lenovo how to restore the old firmware??? Do we know when will be the new update launched?

It is rather funny that there are several reports about firmware problems and it seems lenovo does not care at all! I though that aliexpress has the worst customer care but lenovo... pff

In my case, after updating firmware to 0.3.0, I cannot turn on the bluetooth... I've tried everything to reset the watch and still nothing... This watch and Lenovo support are pure garbage!

proof00000
Paper Tape
Views: 224
Message 16 of 21

I am confused. If lenovo support knows about the problem, why dont we have the option in the original software to downgrade firmware to 0.2.0???

It can solve the issue...

Highlighted
Axbrandao1
Paper Tape
Views: 193
Message 17 of 21

now in this version, it's annoying when you lose the connection, it does not reconnect by itself at all.

ax90210
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 162
Message 18 of 21

i ended up by throwing out my window and buy a new one, maybe it comes repaired...
ax90210
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 162
Message 19 of 21

@proof00000 wrote:

I am confused. If lenovo support knows about the problem, why dont we have the option in the original software to downgrade firmware to 0.2.0???

It can solve the issue...

Lenovo just recommend to reset the watch. Just that. 

Kyotoman
What's DOS?
Views: 38
Message 20 of 21

I had the same problem - watch was about 3 months old, firmware just changed, then dead dead dead. Took the watch to a watch shop, changed to a new battery and everything is working like new again. Evidently the factory battery was junk, or the phone eats up a battery every 3-4 months.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors