Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evanwiener
Paper Tape
Views: 484
Message 1 of 3

Having trouble with Archivist and lightsaber blade tracking

I’m finding the battle with the Arcivist is very challenging, but not for the right reasons. I’m finding the lightsaber blade movement tracking isn’t as tightly accurate as it is in previous duels and I’m wondering if there’s something I can do to correct that. 

I have ave two Jedi Challenges sets and I’ve tried each lightsaber with variable degrees of accuracy during this battle. 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 344
Message 2 of 3

Re: Having trouble with Archivist and lightsaber blade tracking

Hi evanwiener! Welcome to our forums community. Was there any changes made or any updates installed before the issue arise? Have you tried recalibrating the lightsaber? Have you tried using a different phone? Could you try these steps:

1) Ensure the lens (especially around the camera) is clean. Dust can throw off the alignment data.

2) Try calibrating in a dimly-lit room.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Highlighted
evanwiener
Paper Tape
Views: 121
Message 3 of 3

Re: Having trouble with Archivist and lightsaber blade tracking

I have been able to defeat the Archivist! I'm not sure if an app update has released since February, when I posted this. The only difference is I didn't have my AirPods paired with my iPhone XS when playing the time I beat the Archivist. The lightsaber seemed to be tracking better. I'll try again with AirPods connected. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors