cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twothumbsup
What's DOS?
Views: 1,048
Message 41 of 62

Re: Help us, Jedi: What type of phone do you use?

It works with my Nova3i. I think it'll work with most phones because it lets you customize the screen size for the AR headset.

Paul_Lobotomy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,014
Message 42 of 62

Yes hopefully the Oppo A73 gets on the list soon as I bought one and it wont connect to the headset properly.

RonnieC
Paper Tape
Views: 922
Message 43 of 62

Hi Paul, just wondering if you got your Oppo to work with the Star Wars Jedi Challenge and if you did any tricks / tips?  I had been told it'd have the specs to support it but now not so sure ... Cheers, Ronnie

Paul_Lobotomy
What's DOS?
Views: 883
Message 44 of 62

Hi. 

I did manage to get it to work once. The phone was recognised and it worked fine. Then the next two times I tried it wouldn't connect again. Not sure what the issue is. But it is frustrating. 

Highlighted
Dis1recording
Paper Tape
Views: 817
Message 45 of 62

iPhone XS Max 

gandalf2142
Blue Screen Again
Views: 778
Message 46 of 62

I use an iPhone 8 Plus. I currently find it annoying that after finishing playing Jedi Challenges, I find my phone’s screen brightness has been turned all the way up by the game and I have to readjust it again in the phone settings. Most other apps I use on my phone don’t seem to muck around with my screen brightness settings. Could Lenovo take a look into allowing the phone’s brightness settings to go back to the original levels after a player has finished playing the game? It just kills my eyes trying to browse the web on high screen brightness settings after playing the game.
Dacenguy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 734
Message 47 of 62

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and I just remove the tray because it's too small for my phone. My Note 8 is so bulky I can't close the hatch on the Mirage AR headset, but the cable keeps it pretty snugly in the headset. Due to the difference between the width of the phone and the tray, my Note 8 does wobble a bit inside the Mirage, but not too much. The phone profile I'm currently going with is the S9+. By the way, the app runs smoothly on the Note 8! We just want to be able to buy a tray that works with it. Smiley Happy

Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Dacenguy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 732
Message 48 of 62

Wait, there was supposed to be an alternate phone tray for the Galaxy Note 8 released Q1 2018? Interesting, PM me if you have any info on that.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
CosmicShroom
What's DOS?
Views: 675
Message 49 of 62

How did you connect the one plus 3t to it? I just got it and I can't figure it out...
smallbatch
What's DOS?
Views: 663
Message 50 of 62

LG_Wilson

Hi Wilson, Would you please provide an update ads to what devices are compitabloe to this device? It has been about a year since your last post to update this thread. Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Posts