cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksibrel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,900
Message 11 of 59

Re: Help us, Jedi: What type of phone do you use?

I currently have a Galaxy Note 8 and was told an adapter was being released this month. I signed up for the email notification, but so far have not heard anything.

In the meantime, I use my SO's Galaxy 7 and there are some small issues. The phone gets really hot after 30 minutes or so. The image also seems to travel to the right in combat mode. I'll get hit by a stormtrooper and not even see it coming because it's to the right of me. I have to physically turn to see them. The lightsaber usually lines up well with the hilt, until the traveling starts and then I have to reset it several times.

ArrogantProphet
Punch Card
Views: 2,850
Message 12 of 59

I use the Pixel 2 and really enjoy it. I did have a major problem at first because the Pixel 2 will charge any device connected to it. (sharing power) I had to really dig into the settings to get the default mode to use the headset instead of charging it. once that was fixed the experience has been great. sure i've noticed some lag in duels, but nothing that will make me put down the game.

KevinVidar
What's DOS?
Views: 2,759
Message 13 of 59

I am also using a OnePlus 5T and I can't use the headset as it won't connect to the headset. I would be very kive if you could add the phone as I do not have another that will work. 

SkyGuytheJedi
Token Ring
Views: 2,730
Message 14 of 59

Hi!

I use an iPhone X, which seems to work great. I've never had any issues connecting or syncing any of the hardware components.

The only issues I've had have been that the phone gets very hot (within 30 minutes or so), and after 30-40  minutes of playing, the game will lag quite a bit. This is most prominent with Lightsaber Battles, and is quite frustrating. 

Also, there are some lightsaber movements that don't seem to register well with the sensors, including big Darth Vader-style swings and strikes aimed at an opponents legs.

Interested in more news, tips, & tutorials on Jedi Challenges? Check out my YouTube Channel Smiley Happy
drjosephkim
Punch Card
Views: 2,646
Message 15 of 59

I'm on a Samsung galaxy s8+

Having a bit of lag with the lightsaber. I suppose this is normal?

PStag
Paper Tape
Views: 2,624
Message 16 of 59

I am using a Samsung S8 and it has worked well so far.

The only issue/question I have is that the visual field seems to be narrow. I have grey on the left and right. Becomes noticable when action is off screen slightly left and right. Is this normal?

Dom1986
Punch Card
Views: 2,594
Message 17 of 59

Also I Thought You said yours works just fine but oh wait it doesn't fit the screen. Joker 

drjosephkim
Punch Card
Views: 2,567
Message 18 of 59

I'm also trying this game with my Samsung note 5. Since this device is not on the list, I'm playing around with a few display settings to get the best experience. The workaround seems to be to use a rubber stopper type of space filler to keep the display area centered.  

udeadnow666
Paper Tape
Views: 2,503
Message 19 of 59

I use a Moto Z Play Droid. Works fine althought that rectangle dotted lines before launch doesnt exactly line up with the display. Its past it on one side and a little cut off on the other. It says you should be able to see the dotted lines. I can't get my phone any further into the tray

Kravortek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,378
Message 20 of 59

iPhone 6.

On the whole it works well, but my biggest complaint is that the lightsaber blade does not seem to want to center correctly.

(And yes, I do use the reset button - frequently.)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals