cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arisagold
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,207
Message 21 of 59

Re: Help us, Jedi: What type of phone do you use?

I use the iphone 7plus. 
the light saber gets off track when moving fast, had an issue with darth vaders epic battle where suddenly i would've been chewing on his helmet had it been real. He got so close, some enemys still get to close to me at time. 

drjosephkim
Punch Card
Views: 2,188
Message 22 of 59

I noticed that my lightsaber blade was not centered if my phone display was not centered in the AR viewer. After I centered my phone in the AR viewer, then my lightsaber blade stayed centered.
bnddbl07
Paper Tape
Views: 2,114
Message 23 of 59

I gave in and found a used iPhone 6 online, and am now using this.   Works great.   (same "issues" as others have mentioned (warm after 30min, needs re-centering), but nothing horrible.   It connects, fits perfect in the screen, and is lots of fun.   

onglsd
What's DOS?
Views: 2,031
Message 24 of 59

I personally own OPPO phones, but it is sad that there is no phones compatible to play with,until Oppo R11s, gave me a hinge of hope,but yet disappoint me.

Hope that some of the OPPO phones can gain compatibility soon( and update the list of phones please?)

pixelpartner
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,789
Message 25 of 59

I personally use an iPhone X and would love to use more of its 458 dpi screen space.

motherofjedi
Paper Tape
Views: 1,742
Message 26 of 59

We don't own J. Challenges yet but I desperately want it for myself and my padawans.... (one has a birthday coming very soon!) I have three phones to work with but none of them are officially supported. And I can't afford to buy one of the supported ones. Your post (saying you used the Huawei) gave me hope. Is there any chance I can make any of these phones we already own work???: 

i-phone 5C

Huawei Honor 5X

Huawei Honor 5

KJ_Animal
What's DOS?
Views: 1,729
Message 27 of 59

I am using a Galaxs S9 Plus and waiting for you to add this to the supported phone list so as that I can buy the game!

ArrogantProphet
Punch Card
Views: 1,626
Message 28 of 59

PLEASE ... add support for the Pixel 2. Up till now it has worked fine, but with the new update I get screen shake (in relation to spatial positioning) and constant erorrs about the Headset not working with the Cardboard application, this comes up multiple times in a row. The headset options in the phone are not obvious to fix (although I am still working on it) but I desperately need to battle my friend in a lightsaber duel. Please, this is my most desperate hour; and you're my only hope!

Kioxile
What's DOS?
Views: 1,415
Message 29 of 59

I have a OnePlus 6 and just bought Jedi challenges!  (It is awesome) At first I was disappointed because I couldn't get the Oneplus 6 to register connection to the headset when plugged in. My old iPhone 6s worked fine, although it got very hot upon running the game.  Long story short, couldn't find any information on whether it worked with the newer oneplus models but I read that other Android connection issues may have to do with how your device gives permissions to usb devices. Having been away from Android for a while, didn't know about a setting called "OTG" but noticed it while randomly browsing through my phone settings.  Turned it on and voila! Game works like a charm. I suspect anyone with a Oneplus 5t should be able to play as well. My One plus 6 doesn't get hot either!

NightLock4926
What's DOS?
Views: 1,109
Message 30 of 59

So I just recently upgraded to the IPhone XSMax and then picked up Jedi Challenges. Was upset to learn that there isn’t a compatible option for the phone yet although I understand how new it is. Is there by chance any update on when or if to expect it?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals