cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonnieC
Paper Tape
Views: 728
Message 1 of 6

Hi - Is the Oppo A73 compatible with Jedi Challenge?

Hi, I know it's not on the list of compatible phones - I wish Lenovo would update it.

Does anyone know if the Oppo A73 works?  It has similar dimensions to the iPhone 8 plus - so I think it will fit in the holder but not sure? And I think it's got an ok operating system for it?  (I'm no gamer or techie - looking at it for my son).

Any help much appreciated.

Ronnie

Guru
Views: 715
Message 2 of 6

Re: Hi - Is the Oppo A73 compatible with Jedi Challenge?

It technically should work... try installing the Star Wars Android app, and if it opens up properly and the graphics are fine, then it should work. 

Just wanted to let you know that Lenovo says that if your device isn't listed as compatible, the experience may not be optimized and may not work as expected. But of course, it could just be Lenovo never got to testing the Oppo A73. 

Hope that helps

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Paul_Lobotomy
What's DOS?
Views: 619
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

I bought one today and was unaware of the compatibilty issues. I have an Oppo A73, the app downloads and settings work, but once finished it won't connect to the headset.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

MysteryDrago
What's DOS?
Views: 550
Message 4 of 6

Having the same issue of the phone not working with the headset, are there any solutions? 

RonnieC
Paper Tape
Views: 508
Message 5 of 6

Hi, I'm still to check out whether it works with my son's new phone after Christmas.  Fingers crossed.  If I figure it out, I'll let you know.  Ronnie

RonnieC
Paper Tape
Views: 507
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I'm still to check out whether it works with my son's new phone after Christmas.  Fingers crossed.  If I figure it out, I'll let you know.  Ronnie

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals