Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crazynutter
What's DOS?
Views: 2,710
Message 1 of 6

Jedi Challenges iPhone Xs max

So I have the Xs max and was just wandering if anyone with this phone has it working on it at all? Don’t want to go buy it unless it will work. I know it’s not in the compatibility list that’s why I’m asking. 

BuckWilder
Paper Tape
Views: 2,665
Message 2 of 6

Re: Jedi Challenges iPhone Xs max

I Just went out and purchased my second set of Jedi Challenges today, and will be getting the Kylo Ren Lightsaber once it’s been released! My family and I are in love with the Jedi VR, It’s totally awesome! Even so much that I purchased the iPhone XS Max 512gb just to get the best possible VR experience, however... the app runs smooth as butter and much better than my original iPhone 7 Plus but the profile chooser only allows the iPhone X currently and the screen rectangle box does not properly fit the phone tray... this leads to blurry vision and an uncentered lightsaber when playing. The iPhone XS Max fits into the tray perfectly which I confirmed at best buy before purchasing the new phone today. I hope Lenovo developers hear my plea to add a new profile to the list with the updated capabilities of the new ultimate iPhone XS Max, boy I hope the wait won’t be too long...

Gbe334
What's DOS?
Views: 2,306
Message 3 of 6

Im currently having issues with getting the app to start correctly. I have iphone xs max. Ive had star wars ar since last year. Just tried starting it. It loads up but the screen doesnt accept any touches. Some areas can be touched while other like settings and home button dont work. In the posted picture, i cant select the screen to move on

0piate
What's DOS?
Views: 1,939
Message 4 of 6

I bought it today on my XS Max and it’s still not compatible it seems. I get a compatibility message when I try and launch. I reeeeally hope they get on to this as soon as possible. 

Looks like it’ll stay in the box until then Smiley Sad

jessblackb
What's DOS?
Views: 895
Message 5 of 6

Hello!

I also have the iphone xs max and am having an issue with the screen freezing and not accepting a touch.  Did anyone find a fix?  

Thanks!

Gbe334
What's DOS?
Views: 876
Message 6 of 6

So they added an iphone xs max profile but it still doesnt work with the phone. The image below is what i get

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals