cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ctsiaki
Paper Tape
Views: 2,382
Message 1 of 5

@JoyLiu or Lenovo: Any chance the Note 8 gets added to the compatibility list?

I would love to purchase this for a christmas gift but the user has a Galaxy Note 8 which is currently not on the compatibility list.  Just wondering if there are any plans to add it before Christmas, Thanks!

Lenovo Employee JoyLiu
Lenovo Employee
Views: 2,344
Message 2 of 5

Re: @JoyLiu or Lenovo: Any chance the Note 8 gets added to the compatibility list?

Hi Ctsiaki,

Thanks for you consideration of as gift of our Chiristamas product . But sorry for that ,before the Chirstamas ,we may not   put Galaxy Note 8 to the compatible list . Due to the Galaxy Note 8 size is too big to fit our phonetray . So it can

not fit very soon.  I think you can try other phone to use it .

Thank you for understanding .

Best Regards,

Joy

ksibrel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,085
Message 3 of 5

Re: @JoyLiu or Lenovo: Any chance the Note 8 gets added to the compatibility list?

I was told a couple weeks ago by Lenovo customer service that an adapter was being released in January, 2018 for the Note 8.

ksibrel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,424
Message 4 of 5

I received this as a gift for Christmas. I couldn't play using my Note 8 because it's too big for the tray included with the game. I was told by Lenovo that an adapter was going to be released in January. It's now April and STILL no adapter. Was I lied to so I wouldn't return the game? What good is having this if I can't play when I want? Right now I'm using my husband's S7 (and it doesn't work well), but it's his work phone so the amount of time I can actually play is very limited. Come on Lenovo, what's the deal?

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Dacenguy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 423
Message 5 of 5

Hi ksribel. I also have a Galaxy Note 8 and found that I can use the phone with the game by removing the phone tray and simply inserting the phone into the Mirage AR headset. The hatch doesn't close all the way but it doesn't matter because the cord keeps it from sliding out. I recommend doing this only if your Note 8 has a screen protector (honestly, if you have a $1000 phone I'd be surprised if you didn't have a screen protector). The Note 8 runs the app just fine, and the profile you want to use is the S9, not the S9+.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals