Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkyGuytheJedi
Token Ring
Views: 1,861
Message 1 of 8

Kylo Ren Lightsaber availability?

Hi everyone!

I was hoping a Lenovo employee may be able to provide us with a definite release date for the Kylo Ren lightsaber? I was able to buy one from a 3rd party already, but I want to get another. However, I'm not sure how to do that. 

Lenovo

• "JediChallenges.com" removed the Kylo Ren lightsaber from the purchase page. There is no way to order it from Lenovo at this time. What is that...

BestBuy

• I've walked into 2 different Best Buy stores, but still no sign of a Kylo lightsaber.
  • "BestBuy.com" has it available for order, but the shipping dates keep changing. A few weeks ago, the delivery time said somewhere around Dec. 5. Then I checked a week ago and it said Dec. 15. I just checked again, and now it's Dec. 20... What is that.

Amazon

• I purchased my Kylo Ren lightsaber for $99 from Amazon the day the Dark Side expansion was released. I received it a few days later. The seller was just a random shop, not Lenovo and not BestBuy. It was still sealed in plastic, never opened. I'm not even sure how that shop got their hands on one. But I got it and I'm happy. It was unavailable for a little while on Amazon, but now someone else is selling one for $155... what is that.

Very confused. It doesn't appear that this is a demand issue, because it doesn't look like they were even officially released yet. It looks like Lenovo listed them online, ran into a problem somewhere in the supply chain, and took it back off the market. If I had to guess, the Kylo Ren lightsaber isn't ready (in volume).

WHEN WILL THE KYLO REN LIGHTSABER BECOME AVAILABLE - FOR REAL?

Interested in more news, tips, & tutorials on Jedi Challenges? Check out my YouTube Channel Smiley Happy
cryloren
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,829
Message 2 of 8

Re: Kylo Ren Lightsaber availability?

tlnr lol i think they said it's a limited version?
cryloren
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,827
Message 3 of 8

and i remember you own kylo lightsaber already?
SkyGuytheJedi
Token Ring
Views: 1,799
Message 4 of 8

“Limited availability” is not the same as “no availability”. 

I have one one already but I want to get another as a gift for someone else. 

Interested in more news, tips, & tutorials on Jedi Challenges? Check out my YouTube Channel Smiley Happy
cryloren
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,784
Message 5 of 8

ok! i hope someone could give us a date too! but it seems like lenovo has forgot this forum...
Highlighted
cryloren
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,784
Message 6 of 8

could i ask when you gonna post you next yt video hahah im looking forward to it! Smiley Happy
SkyGuytheJedi
Token Ring
Views: 1,703
Message 7 of 8

I just posted a new video a couple of days ago, regarding a Kylo Ren lightsaber giveaway! lol. 

Brad1974
SCSI Port
Views: 1,620
Message 8 of 8

I just noticed they took it off their page. So strange. I got mine from AMAZON for 99 bucks. LENOVO kept changing the date on me so I ended up canceling that order. I looked at my local Best Buy webpage and they say in stock so some of the stores have them.  That sucks that people on AMAZON are Raising the price. I hope your able to find another one. Good luck. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors