cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheLoreMaster
Fanfold Paper
Views: 484
Message 1 of 4

What famous Star Wars battle do you want to see added for the Strategic Combat mode?

As someone who loves real time strategy games, the strategic combat mode for Jedi Challenges was a nice and fun surprise for me. 

large.png

I'd love to see many more famous battles be included as well as perheps map specific units. One of my favorite battles in all the movies is the first battle of Geonosis seen in Attack of the Clones.

Not only would it be beyond awesome to control multiple Jedi and their clone squads at once against overwhelming droid forces, but I'd also love to see the IG-227 Hailfire-class droid tanks and the OG-9 homing spider droids make an apperance in this iconic battle. 

Hailfire_Droid.jpg                  geonosis-2.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

Which battles do you want to see added? And are there any units you'd love to see added alongside your favorite battle/world? 

Retired Partner
Views: 411
Message 2 of 4

Re: What famous Star Wars battle do you want to see added for the Strategic Combat mode?

Imagine how epic it would be to play the rescue mission on Geonosis from episode 2? Not really sure who would be the main hero though...maybe Mace Windu just so we can take Jango's head off? 

TheLoreMaster
Fanfold Paper
Views: 360
Message 3 of 4

Re: What famous Star Wars battle do you want to see added for the Strategic Combat mode?

Oh wow I didn't even think of the Geonosis Arena.

Yes I'd love to have that be implemented in the game as well, with the 3 beasts unleashed against Anakin, Padme, and Obi Wan perhaps being mini bosses throughout the mission!

The sheer chaos of the arena battle is a fun element that I'd love to look over while commanding my forces (maybe Jedi knights, and later clone troopers when they arrive?). 

Dacenguy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 192
Message 4 of 4

I would like to see the Battles of Hoth and Endor added.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals