cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leiaisbae
Blue Screen Again
Views: 191
Message 1 of 8

What would your lightsaber hilt be like?

tennant_huyang_lg.jpg

“Describe what your saber would be. No no no, not what you imagine but what you feel in your hand. Concentrate. What will make you strong in battle and humble in retreat? What connects with your Force?” - Huyang, the Jedi’s prime lightsaber designer and engineer

One of the most exciting times in a Jedi youngling’s journey is constructing their very first lightsaber. Equally as important as finding the right crystal, is building a hilt that is just right for you. Mine would definetly be like a dagger/machete looking like ish saber, more like count Dooku's saber.

Not all of you may find Rey’s lightsaber hilt suitable for you when taking on Jedi Challenges.

How would you describe your personal lightsaber hilt?

StarWarsOnly
What's DOS?
Views: 174
Message 2 of 8

Re: What would your lightsaber hilt be like?

I have always been a fan of the curved Lightsaber hilt, so something that looked like Count Dookus saber would be awesome!

leiaisbae
Blue Screen Again
Views: 163
Message 3 of 8

Yeah, and the grip would be like much more comfortable and easier, and it just looks way cooler thank Rey's saber. Especially for me, cause I got sweaty hands, so curved grip = better saber.
jcfett
Paper Tape
Views: 154
Message 4 of 8

it would be all green with a dent in it and 14 yellow killstripes down the side Heart

Lenovo Social Partner
Views: 144
Message 5 of 8

I've actually always liked Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber hilt. I had the toy version when I was a kid and always found it nicer to hold especially with two hands! 

obi-wan-kenobi-lightsaber-weathered.1279.jpg

Highlighted
FamilyTZSarah
Fanfold Paper
Views: 126
Message 6 of 8

Hmm. I've never thought much about this (surprisingly). 

Mine would be simple.. There would be the notches to help grip so that it won't slip, but that's it. I know for sure it would have the counter weight in the bottom of the handle to help with the twirls (because you can't have a lightsaber without twirling it). After looking, it would be similar to Obi Wan's in The Phantom Menace. 

obi wan.PNG

leiaisbae
Blue Screen Again
Views: 38
Message 7 of 8

Yup, this would also be a second choice, cause this brings a lot of childhood memories. Woman Surprised

TheHothSpot
What's DOS?
Views: 11
Message 8 of 8

I have always loved the outdoors. I think I would go with something similar to the wookie padawan from the Clone Wars and makes a mix of a metal and wooden hilt. Maybe even from bone which would be a really cool loook
Top Kudoed Authors