cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Killspeed
Paper Tape
Views: 2,163
Message 11 of 27

Re: Win a set of Jedi Challenges from Lenovo!

I deserve to win is because with sheer dedication, sincerity and eagerness to complete the Jedi Challenges game and come out victorious. (With the help of the force of course). Winning this will meant a lot to me, a small step forward in the journey of fighting the Dark Forces. 😁

May the force be with me.

CallMeLando
What's DOS?
Views: 2,093
Message 12 of 27

I don't deserve to win, but my friend on the other end deserves to win! I picked up a Jedi challenges kit this Christmas while it was on sale and I absolutely loved it. My friend came over around the holidays to try it and loved and thought it would be awesome to give to her kids. Just before Christmas though, my friend got layed off. She ended up moving with her parents and working two jobs to support her family. Just seeing the smile on her kids faces would make her life just a little bit better, and of course her whole family is a fan of starwars. thank you for reviewing my entry and may the force be with all the participants!!!!

Highlighted
cryloren
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,072
Message 13 of 27

Why should I win?
Because you guys are so mean! lol People who came up with this SET are the most creative ones! I won't say I derserve it, haha maybe I do, idk! The thing is, you guys are bad, this set made me want to win so badly!! haha

I bought a lightsaber, ps3 and ps4 just for star wars games. The other games dont really interest me a lot. These won't prove anything actually, as Star wars is becoming a part of my life!

I appreciate that you guys can do this contest no matter what. Smiley Happy THANK YOU! 

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!

Wyattslade
What's DOS?
Views: 2,031
Message 14 of 27

Hi I got a Jedi challenges VR set for my birthday and fell in love with it and still play it a lot with my friend who comes over to play it a lot with me. He loves it as well. Ever since I got it he’s wanted one ever since but his family doesn’t have a lot of money and is going to have to wait tell Christmas and get it as a Christmas and birthday present. When we heard about this contest through Skyguyjedi’s YouTube video my friend freaked out hoping for his chance to get his own Jedi challenges so we can use the new awesome two player setting and duel each other! I hope to win it for my friend!

Adman1584
Paper Tape
Views: 2,020
Message 15 of 27

I would like to win this not for me but for my nephew. He is just as big of a Star Wars fan as I am but due to his disabilities is finding it hard to find work to afford one. I’m not writing this for people to feel sorry for him I just personally feel he deserves one more than me.

good luck to all. I know whoever wins will have a blast with this, it looks incredible.

may the force be with you 😊

Matthew73
What's DOS?
Views: 1,990
Message 16 of 27

First of all, I am deeply in love with this product, thank you for putting so much effort into the making. Second of all, If I win this, it isnt for me. I want to give it to my friend. He has depression because his dad doesnt love him. I just want to win this to brighten up his day.

Matthew73
What's DOS?
Views: 1,990
Message 17 of 27

@princessleia26 wrote:

Why I should win the Jedi Challenge Game??

Very simple but a deep question...

I deserve to win, because winning isn't everything, it is the only thing!! I deserve to win because I was born to win, but to become the winner I need to plan to win prepare to win and expect to win. I deserve to win because my aim and goals are the fish's eye and I am my own arjun! I deserve to win because I am dedicated towards winning.

Everyone deserves a chance to win, but making the most out of that chance to win is what I have always done. After all, nothing succeeds like success and most importantly "if I don't see myself as a winner, I can't perform as a winner"

May the force be with me. Smiley Wink

High self esteem, I see in you. 

Admin note: added quote for clarity

Matthew73
What's DOS?
Views: 1,988
Message 18 of 27

@cypris wrote:

I should win because while the Force is strong within me, I would prefer to join Forces with my fellow Jedis to defeat the Dark Side together.

_

| l

| |

| |

.' `.

|==|

|==|                     ___

|==|                 x88|88x

|==|          ,8V888|8X8V8b

|==|        (888888|88X88X)

`.=|       (8888P~  ~788X88)

|=|        (888 ,_       _      888)

.l l____   (88~~~ | '~~ 888'

| : : : : :      ~|:     : | ,       |

|  :_|~~      `.  : ___      /

//,==\           `.`--~    /-..

(  (~ ) |     .-:`   ----  ' . '  ~~`-. 

|\   \_| .-~: |   \----'                   `  .

|: \  `: |       |                                |    :

`--|    |       |                               .'     |
        |    |      |                               |      |  

Sick, bro!!!

Admin note: added quote for clarity

TheFirstOrder66
What's DOS?
Views: 1,965
Message 19 of 27

Last Christmas I got my Jedi Challenges set, and as a fairly casual Star Wars can I was quite happy with it.  But a good friend of mine, Jack, is the biggest Star Wars fan I know.  He knows the names of the least known characters, and he watched the shows like rebels.  Jack is a huge fan of Star Wars and I think it would be cool if we got him a headset to be able to duel with me and our friends using the new 2 player mode.  Thanks for reading my comment!

PloKoon1
What's DOS?
Views: 1,959
Message 20 of 27

Hello I'm in love Star Wars with a passion. I love the theory's the game I think every part of the saga is the best. I have loved star war beer since I was 4. I know some people who have a Jedi challenges and I would love to play with them. I think this game is very good from what I've seen and it would mean a lot if you pick me. Thanks for reading. 

May at the force be with you

Top Kudoed Authors