cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Partner
Views: 343
Message 21 of 27

Re: Win a set of Jedi Challenges from Lenovo!

giphy-downsized

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!

Thank you all for your submissions. We will now let the Force be our guide and announce the winner soon.

May the Force be with you all!

Retired Partner
Views: 272
Message 22 of 27

The prophency has been told, the Chosen One is... 

KILLSPEED!Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 11.53.41 AM.png

Please check your PM inbox for instructions on how to claim your reward!

Thanks you all for your submissions!

Stay tuned for more contests to come on the forum with exciting giveaways (a maybe another set of Jedi Challenges Smiley Wink)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

StarWarsdude
What's DOS?
Views: 220
Message 23 of 27

I know I am a little late but, I am a young Jedi in training I want the Jedi challenges to help me improve and hone my lightsaber skills and improve at dueling overall I am a little late so sorry about that. But, you see I am a young Jedi and this would help me complete my training. May the force be with you always. 

RedHoodedHero
What's DOS?
Views: 219
Message 24 of 27

Why I should win. Hmmmmmm. I’m gonna be completely honest with you I’m just doing this for the hell of it. I love Star Wars, I always have and always will. If you to choose me then choose me other wise choose someone else. Doesn’t matter. 

- Nicholas Anakin Badamo

Zpetersonxox
Fanfold Paper
Views: 204
Message 25 of 27

I believe I deserve to win, as I absolutely adore star wars. Others have judged me for this in the past, but the force has guided me to this competition for a reason. Star wars is historically correct, and I should be part of the future for winning this set Smiley Happy may the force be with me. 

riczs
Paper Tape
Views: 184
Message 26 of 27

Hey, today im going to prove to you why I, without a doubt, am the only one worthy to weild this great power! For the past thirty years I have traversed across the galaxy on missions for the jedi order, I have gone from battling the Sarlacc on Tatooine, to fighting the Nightsisters and a rancor on Dathomir! I was one of the first to help wipe out the Zillo Beasts of Malastere. When I was a boy I fought in the Mandalorian wars to help protect the Jedi Order. I've helped to train numerous Jedi! I am the only being that has a connection strong enough to the force, enough training, experience, and wisdom the weird such a power as this AR lightsibaer thing from Lenevo! So as a member of the jedi council (and a jedi master) I encourage you to pick the FAIR choice. Haha, ayy, see what I did there?

Retired Partner
Views: 145
Message 27 of 27

Hi all,

This contest ended on June 14th!

There are other contests running the forum right now. Don't miss out on the chance to win awesome prizes!!

Channel your inner Jedi Contest!

JC Fett x Jedi Challenges Giveaway!

Top Kudoed Authors