cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Partner
Views: 2,180
Message 1 of 27

Win a set of Jedi Challenges from Lenovo!

The Force is strong at Jedi Challenges Community, and to celebrate the launch of Versus Mode, we’ve got one set of Jedi Challenges to give away.

Here’s what you need to do:

-          Get your friends to sign up for the Jedi Challenges Community

-          Submit your entry below on why you should be winning the Jedi Challenges game. Be creative!

-          Get your friends to Kudos your entry for extra points.

-          Fingers crossed and may the most creative entry (and also the Force) win.

Submit your entries below by 13 June 2018, 2359hrs. Contest is open to all Jedi Challenges Community users around the globe. Terms & Conditions apply.

princessleia26
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,119
Message 2 of 27

Re: Win a set of Jedi Challenges from Lenovo!

Why I should win the Jedi Challenge Game??

Very simple but a deep question...

I deserve to win, because winning isn't everything, it is the only thing!! I deserve to win because I was born to win, but to become the winner I need to plan to win prepare to win and expect to win. I deserve to win because my aim and goals are the fish's eye and I am my own arjun! I deserve to win because I am dedicated towards winning.

Everyone deserves a chance to win, but making the most out of that chance to win is what I have always done. After all, nothing succeeds like success and most importantly "if I don't see myself as a winner, I can't perform as a winner"

May the force be with me. Smiley Wink

gotnostyle
Paper Tape
Views: 2,110
Message 3 of 27

I should be winning the Jedi Challenges game because I am eager to take on the dark forces full head on.

And with the Versus Mode, now I'm able to sharpen my saber skills with friends as well.

Winning this will meant that I will overcome the doubts of others that doubted me. 

And the fear in others mind about my capabilities drives me to be a winner. With a quote from Yoda that inspires me -

“Fear is the path to the dark side.” – Yoda (The Phantom Menace)

I believe that I can win and with the force by my side! Smiley Happy

BrygonHul
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,079
Message 4 of 27

I can’t really say I deserve to win. Don’t get me wrong every one appreciates victory. But the only thing more important than unit survival is liberty for all! To die to keep hope alive inspite of unsure victory, that is truly heroic.
Half my peers can’t afford it and would not if they could. The other are to conservative and “mature “! So I am having trouble building fan base but I am cautiously trying!
I think the winner should probably be an under privileged young person who has found there way to the forum and is patiently enthusiastically waiting there chance! If such a person exists!
Lightsaber21
Paper Tape
Views: 2,010
Message 5 of 27

Why should I win? It is easy because I’m a huge Jedi fan!! You probably notice that from the choice of my username name. Watching all the movies probably qualifed as a big fan but it it not enough to set me apart. What sets me apart is how unique and special I’m! I devoted my username to Star Wars! As a teacher myself like a Jedi, we value knowledge and wisdom and willing to serve others out of charity. I will use my lightsaber and the prize to continue to improve myself and seek to improve any individuals or groups I do contact with. Will continue to respect all llife by defending and protecting those who cannot do it themselves. I would use my rewards for the greater good!

JEDI FTW!

GreyJedi
HDMI
Views: 1,984
Message 6 of 27

As a Jedi Master, I would never say what I deserve. I will leave that up to you. But I will tell you what I’ve accomplished and why I would love to win another set.

First, I have beaten the game several times over. Even as a Dueling Master. I know this game backwards and forwards. I’m beyond addicted.

More importantly I’m an avid participant on the forum. I try to help everyone else to become Jedi Masters. I want people to learn from my successes and failures. To help a new generation of avid Jedi Challenges players. I also post on social media platforms to spread the love of SWJC. I want this to be a trending phenomenon.

I’m a huge Star Wars fan. Growing up I had all the toys and was Luke Skywalker for more than one Halloween. It’s always been my dream to be able to battle others with lightsabers. I hate admitting this but I have a total of 9 lightsabers in my place (including the JC saber).

I have a lightsaber dueling club. We have a Facebook page and everything. We learn how to duel and also how to do fancy tricks. If that’s not the ultimate geek I don’t know what is.

I’ve gotten other friends addicted to Jedi Challenges. These are my friends (ReySaber and MasterJedi) who I got to sign up on the Jedi Challenges Forum. We are all poor dance instructors and can’t afford another SWJC set. We would love to be able to battle each other. I sincerely hope you find it in your hearts to feel we deserve to win this contest.

May the Force be with you.E2AB7173-C72C-4138-985E-3D7C6447580D.jpegMy Jedi Challenges friends

C66D0A42-FFA6-4A16-9C9B-658CD6D54201.jpegMy lightsaber dueling club

9E29815A-BFEF-4603-856E-55FCE5CB84BC.jpegCheers to you Jedi Challenges Community!!!

ReySaber
What's DOS?
Views: 1,981
Message 7 of 27

Please pick us! You’re our only hope.
MasterJedi
What's DOS?
Views: 1,980
Message 8 of 27

Do or do not pick us, there is no try.
cypris
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,952
Message 9 of 27

I should win because while the Force is strong within me, I would prefer to join Forces with my fellow Jedis to defeat the Dark Side together.

_

| l

| |

| |

.' `.

|==|

|==|                     ___

|==|                 x88|88x

|==|          ,8V888|8X8V8b

|==|        (888888|88X88X)

`.=|       (8888P~  ~788X88)

|=|        (888 ,_       _      888)

.l l____   (88~~~ | '~~ 888'

| : : : : :      ~|:     : | ,       |

|  :_|~~      `.  : ___      /

//,==\           `.`--~    /-..

(  (~ ) |     .-:`   ----  ' . '  ~~`-. 

|\   \_| .-~: |   \----'                   `  .

|: \  `: |       |                                |    :

`--|    |       |                               .'     |
        |    |      |                               |      |  

leiaisbae
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,780
Message 10 of 27

Why should I win a set of Jedi Challenges?

Luke Skywalker: No. You’re coming with me. I’ll not leave you here, I’ve got to save you.

Indeed Luke, I gotta save another set of Jedi Challenges from other unworthy Jedis so I can get a friend to play the multiplayer mode with. 
I mean cmon Lenovo, that phrase Luke said relates to me and another set of Jedi Challenges, you wouldn't want to fail Luke. 

Woman LOLWoman LOL

#monkaS

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors