Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DatJuiceLee
Paper Tape
Views: 329
Message 61 of 63

Re: BEWARE: Micro USB to lightning cable is cheaply maufactured and broke off in iPhone

Still out of stock for the cables. I need the lighting model if available. This is crazy you cant buy any aftermarket cables for this!

haleyjordan
Paper Tape
Views: 300
Message 62 of 63

Re: BEWARE: Micro USB to lightning cable is cheaply maufactured and broke off in iPhone

My son got this VR headset from Santa.....So excited.  The micro USB cable broke off in the IPhone on Saturday now he cannot play it.  Reading this string of disappointing questions, comments and support replys does not make me feel that he will be playing his headset anytime soon.  I looked at relacement parts and it says they are out of stock and not available for 60 days.  I live in US in KY.  Anyone have any solutions or extra cables?  Maybe you are using the Android and can let go of the IPhone cable.......Let me know.  Would like him to be able to play this before Santa comes again.....

Kim

JAK9141
What's DOS?
Views: 76
Message 63 of 63

Hello,

my iphone-USB cable is also broken and I contacted the German help support. The guy really tried to help but the cable is not available from Lenovo. Any idea where I can get a new cable for Germany?

Best regards

Joern

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals