Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poolq2010
Paper Tape
Views: 184
Message 1 of 3

Jedi Challenges Game play dims after 5 Mins on my Android version 9 Galaxy S8

I recenly purchased a Jedi Challenges as an anniversary gift from my wife. 

I've been looking forward to playing this game for a long time.

Once I've configured the phone and start playing, the game turns dim and I can barely see the players in the game much less my lightsaber.

I'm currently on Version 9 for My Galaxy S8. 

I've verified all my display settings are set to the following:

1. Adaptive Birghtness is Off.

2. Screen timeout is set to 10 minutes.

3. Screensaver is off.

4. I charged the Helmet and the Lightsaber overnight to be safe. Battery shows full when it dims. 

After playing the game for 5 mins the Screen goes dim and I can barely see the gameplay. 

Any Suggestions would be great. I hear this is an awesome experience. I'd love to enjoy this game for more than 5 mins. 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 148
Message 2 of 3

Re: Jedi Challenges Game play dims after 5 Mins on my Android version 9 Galaxy S8

Hi poolq2010!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Lets isolate the issue between the phone and the headset itself. 

Uninstall the Jedi Challenges app and reinstall it. Reboot your Galaxy s8 afterwards. Make sure you accept the pop up window (The headset requires screen access authorization via USB) that shows up at first connection between the Lenovo Mirage AR headset and your phone.

Light levels will affect the visibility of images in the headset. For the best experience avoid playing in bright locations.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Highlighted
Jedi-Dan
Paper Tape
Views: 65
Message 3 of 3

Re: Jedi Challenges Game play dims after 5 Mins on my Android version 9 Galaxy S8

Hi Jerry,

I'm having the same problem with the headset dimming when using the Samsung Galaxy s8. I tried the procedure you suggested serveral times but it did not resolve the issue. Do you have any other suggestions or do I need to replace the headset? This issue began the first time I tried to use this unit. Let me know. Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals