Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrentRaven
Blue Screen Again
Views: 207
Message 1 of 4

Need replacement cables

I bought two used Jedi challenges games. One set was missing USB-c to micro USB cable and lightening to micro USB.

The other was missing USB-c to micro USB and the micro USB to micro USB cable.

How can I get these replacements?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 170
Message 2 of 4

Re: Need replacement cables

Hi TrentRaven!

Thank you for using the community forums.

I just want to verify, does the cables didn't come with the device or is it missing? Did you purchase the Jedi Challenges in our Lenovo US website? Were you able to report this issue to our Sales Team? if not yet, we suggest you to call our Sales Team at 855-253-6686 option #1.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Highlighted
CSCAVO
What's DOS?
Views: 101
Message 3 of 4

Hi there,

I would like to add to this forum. We need replacement cables (Lightning to USB cable) because it easily broke off after the 2nd use. We called Lenovo support and Lenovo encompass but unfortunately it says the product is no longer available. How can we play the game without any access to the parts? 

Please help. 

Paper Tape
Views: 30
Message 4 of 4

Dear Lenovo.

As the other customers mentioned, the cable conneting head set and i-phone cable is very fragile ( specially for kids usage). My son also had been troubling to connect betwewen headset and i-phone, using Lighting to micro-USB. Now, it doesn't work anymore and needs to replace this cable ( lightinging to micro-USB).  Where we can get the replacement. 

Thanks,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals