cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ObiwanKnopp
What's DOS?
Views: 614
Message 21 of 26

Re: Unable to detect connection between phone and headset.

Same problem, worked once when I got in on Christmas 2017 but never worked again. I've charged the unit 100% (LED went off) and tryed with two Iphones (6 and 6Plus), using IOS 11.2.2. BTW, that's the only thing that changed, I installed IOS recent updates. Very frustrating

Lenovo Employee G_Wilson
Lenovo Employee
Views: 592
Message 22 of 26

Hello,

thanks for letting us know. I will bring up this issue about compatibility with ios 11.2.2.
hopefully our development team can find a solution to this problem quickly,
Peirce
What's DOS?
Views: 555
Message 23 of 26

Same issue. I'm using an iphone 6s with iOS 11.2.2.  Everything worked fine for the first two weeks. And now it won't connect to the headset.  

Highlighted
Lpptrex
Paper Tape
Views: 324
Message 24 of 26

Hey guys,

I had the same problem, but I have stably solved it. I'm on an Oneplus 3t, and I just recently found out about the option to enable/disable OTG connections. It's disabled by default and it will reset itself to disabled if there is nothing connected to the phone for more than 10 minutes, so you'll have to turn it on again every time you play if it's been more than 10 minutes in between sessions. I am not sure if this toggle is available on every ROM, but a simple search in settings will bring you there if you have it, it's under Settngs-> Advanced. And, since the Force wills it, I also have to connect the headset first and then the phone (it's actually working even if I leave the cable attached to the headset and I attach the phone every time I want to play). Hope this worked, I got it for my birthday two days ago and was SEVERELY bummed to have to ask for my GF's iPhone to try my new game Smiley Very Happy

AALCSILVA
What's DOS?
Views: 95
Message 25 of 26

I tried the instructions contents in this link, but doesn`t work.

My phone is a Moto Z3, unlocked.

I`ll apreciate your help.

Thanks,

Anderson de Alcantara

Rio de Janeiro / BRA

Lenovo Employee KikoSong
Lenovo Employee
Views: 31
Message 26 of 26

Hello,

I'm sorry about this. Please check and make sure the Bluetooth and "location" function is open on the phone. If there is further issue after you try it, please let me know. 

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors