05-17-2018 10:42 AM
Two words: Beat Saber.
If you produce that game (or something like it), you'd better also ramp up production of the headsets, because they will be flying off the shelves.
And OK, two more words: developer SDK. With which apps like Beat Saber (and many more we haven't even dreamt up yet) will just appear, making the kit way more valuable than it could ever be otherwise.
05-18-2018 01:44 PM - edited 05-18-2018 01:54 PM
(This is generally ordered from most wanted to somewhat wanted) I would really like to see more lightsaber hilts, not only traditional single bladed lightsabers, but also variations like a lightsaber blaster or a cross guard lightsaber. Maybe in addition, a custom hilt like the ones at Disney Parks, maybe with attachments to make them a variation. I would also really like to see more duelists, especially General Grevous, maybe add utapou with him on it. I don't see how it could be done, but if possible, I would like online dueling. I would also like to be able to duel wield, I understand they would probably be different colors for tracking, but that's fine. Maybe you could add a piloting mode where you fly ships and blow up the death star and things like that. I would also kind of want more colors like yellow and white. I also think it may be a good idea to sell replacement parts for everything. If you want to make any of my suggestions, take my money, I'll buy them, even if it's an update/mod like utapou. Other games for the head set would be nice too.
05-20-2018 04:33 PM - edited 05-20-2018 04:34 PM
I feel like I’m coming to this discussion late, but here goes:
1. No opinion.
2. A. Please come out with a carrying case to store the headset, lightsaber, tracking beacon, and accessories. The box is nice, but it’s big, and a pain when you want to take your game with you anywhere.
B. Replacement parts, cables, etc.
C. Additional lightsaber hilts, e.g, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan. Especially now that you have a multiplayer mode.
D. I really like the idea of a wrist band for activating force powers.
E. A blaster! That would open up all sorts of gameplay possibilities!
3. Indiana Jones, Marvel’s Avengers, Toy Story/Buzz Lightyear. How about a Disneyland/Disneyworld/California Adventure park style AR game?
4. A. I love the idea of a blaster accessory - It seems like there would be all sorts of target shooting type games that could be added. E.g., a Stormtrooper Training Academy.
B. How about a flight simulator type game, such as the old X-Wing or Tie Fighter games. The Mirage Headset could be paired with a gamepad, such as the Nimbus Steelseries.
5. How about having individual user profiles? A pause feature would also be handy, as would having volume buttons on the headset, rather than being required to adjust the volume from the menu. I would also like to see the ability to turn on subtitles. And please add the ability to exit the game from within the app.
Anyways, I hope this helps. I’m excited to see what your development team comes up with next!
06-20-2018 07:10 AM
I just got my newphew to purchase his and we are doing 2 player mode. We love it. Unfortunately he is in the Marines and is leaving soon so online 2 player would be great. I would love to see these additions.
1. Carrying Case
2. Different Hilts
3. Custom Avatar, with unlockable clothing options
4. VS mode for all games
5. A new headset design (make it look like the Jedi Training Helmet Luke Wore in Episode 4)
6. Wrist sensor for Force Powers and blaster
I love the game, but this will take it to the next level
06-20-2018 07:27 AM
6. Wrist sensor for Force Powers and blaster
Actually, it might be sufficient to tie into leading smart watches (Apple Watch for example). I would love to throw in the occasional force push (especially while fighting battle droids), and would go get a smart watch just for that feature.
Of course this is the sort of thing third-party developers would quickly provide, if/when Lenovo ever gets around to releasing that SDK...
06-26-2018 04:22 PM
I would love to see more strategy based games (separate) and a mouse would be great - though it will kill the concept of the headset but it would still be cool to control the battle field from the headset. Also, I would like to see more color and a zoom in and zoom out option so that we can see the battle field from the top or from the side.
12-28-2018 11:19 PM
I would love to see more characters to duel in Jedi Challenges. Clone Wars era, Galactic Civil War, First Order era, etc. Remember that stormtrooper from The Force Awakens who tells "Traitor!" at Finn and then rushes him with an electro-baton? I want to fight that guy! Let's fight Luke as Kylo Ren. Let's fight Obi-Wan, Anakin, Emperor Palpatine, etc.
Does Disney and Lenovo by extension have access to pre-Disney Star Wars assets, like Knights of the Old Republic? Some Old Republic era content would be neato. Also remember the Pazaak card game from the KOTOR games? A holographic Pazaak table where we play against Atton Rand aboard the Ebon Hawk would be sweet.
As far as other hardware features, have you guys played around with a customizable lightsaber controller? That would be dope! If we could change the blade color in-game and cosmetically change the hilt IRL I would be down for that.
As for other games on the Lenovo Mirage AR platform, I want to see some Marvel stuff. Let me shoot aliens with a bow as Hawkeye, or blast Thanos with lighunting as Thor!
Is Disney done with Pirates of the Caribbean? Could we get some swashbuckling sword fights aboard the Black Pearl? Could we dodge cannon fire and fight skeleton pirates?
01-07-2019 03:29 PM
What i would love is:
- proper list of compatibility specifications rather than an outdated phone list.
That is: a list of what would make a phone compatible or incompatible (if known), e.g.,
* Bluetooth version?
* Tray (max phone) size?
* Online always (if so, approx Mb/hour use, to warn those on small plans)? or is it offline gameplay?