cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Employee G_Wilson
Lenovo Employee
Views: 2,792
Message 1 of 9

What do you think about/want from the SWJC platform? Let us know!

Hello Jedi! 

Thank you all for being a part of the SWJC community. Our product development team has created a short questionnaire to collect user opinions on the game, which you can access by clicking here, or on the link below. 

https://goo.gl/forms/f0pGzTWHW9FOfOBe2

Additionally, there is a second questionnaire regarding the future of the Mirage AR platform, but we require participants to sign an NDA in advance. If you would like to contribute to this second questionnaire, please PM me. Smiley Happy 

Obi_Fun
Paper Tape
Views: 2,127
Message 2 of 9

Re: What do you think about/want from the SWJC platform? Let us know!

More updates with more foes would be nice. 

An update with the training ball that Luke faces on the Falcon in ANH? It would be a great training activity (plonk the holochess set and Chewie and 3PO in the background with a bit of Han and Obi-Wan offering advice?) the atmosphere would be stunning!

And, given the technology is in our hands, surely the good people at Disney can develop other apps that allows us to use our current hardware?  Perhaps more story based games? Or re-enact famous fight scenes from the movies? Or a game playing characters from the Dark Side perspective?

Also, it’s a pity the saber doesn’t come with a stand for the saber to display it on (although I have 3D printed my own).
evanwiener
Paper Tape
Views: 1,969
Message 3 of 9

I'd like to participate in the second questionaire. How do I send you a PM?

Highlighted
ArniBeck
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,907
Message 4 of 9

While I haven't gotten the multiplayer version to work yet, I would love to see a STORY mode, that combines all the elements created so far.
I'd also love being in an X-Wing, but that might require additional equipment and defeats the easy to use gear.

But STORY mode, yeah, and online VS play.

dennyk1979
What's DOS?
Views: 1,776
Message 5 of 9

New Jedi to fight! While the additional engagements are challenging I would like to see some characters from KOTOR or even the expanded universe. Asajj Ventriss would be a good one. Also with the dark side expansion there are many more jedi that are available to face. Mace Windu, Ahsoka Tano, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi Wan. Perhaps fights against bounty hunters would be interesting. Another thing that would be fun and challenging would be an onslaught mode for the Stormtroopers where you don't just have to pass a few rounds but keep up the fight until you are defeated. Also with dark sie expansion why not fight against clone troopers, resistance troopers, Wookies on Kashyyyk or even Forest rebels and Ewoks on Endor. This would expand the universe and allow for further replayability.

micposso
What's DOS?
Views: 1,746
Message 6 of 9

Hi, I would love to participate in the extra survey. I'm a developer and I want to learn more about lenovos plans to open this up to app creatorts. Love the Jedi game and the headset, best consumer AR experience I have seen so far.

ChronoTrigger78
Paper Tape
Views: 763
Message 7 of 9

As already mentioned a story mode. Character duels from Star Wars Rebels as well as Clone Wars would be nice. An update to tighten the controls would be great also. Lightsaber duels can get frantic and constantly recentering is annoying. Haven't played Jedi Challenges since Dec. because we've beaten everything. Would like to be able to take it out the box again.

ryanman1717
What's DOS?
Views: 513
Message 8 of 9

In a nutshell I would love to see more content and more lightsaber hilts to be made.

That being said, my ideas for new content would be to have some new worlds with Clone Wars content, like Geonosis or Utapau where you can fight Dooku or Grievous. Endor with another Vader fight or even The Emperor would be cool as well. Exact re-enactments of the fights from the movies would be amazing as well, such as Anakin vs. Obi-Wan on Mustafar or Rey vs. Kylo on Starkiller Base. An idea I had would be a set of levels that tells the story of Darth Vader, starting with Mustafar and going through the Death Star, Bespin, and ending on Death Star II. Finally, I hope to see new content tying in with Episode IX and possibly Season 7 of The Clone Wars.

My idea for new lightsaber hilts is simply to expand and give us more hilts, like Luke's green one or Obi-Wan's or even Mace Windu's. This can tie into new content being released (ex. releasing Obi-Wan's hilt with Clone Wars content).

Thank you for reading, I hope to see exciting new content!

Dacenguy
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 138
Message 9 of 9

I would love to see some content reflecting Jedi: Fallen Order, and the upcoming Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker. If you're still doing the survey, could you PM it to me?

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors