Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape

Video camera on the T400

How do you get the video camera on the T400 to turn on and off?

Does this work well with live meetig?

Paper Tape

Re: Video camera on the T400

So i should be a bit more clear here lol...

Wondering if you can use these built in cameras for video streaming-like a web confrence setup between two folks at different locations in the world.

Punch Card

In order to turn on the camera to see if it works - My Computer > Integrated Camera

It works great for ustream.tv and skype. Those are the only two services I've used for it.

Lenovo T500 - Windows XP Professional
Ctrl-Alt-Del

[ Edited ]

I cannot find anything on my T400 regarding the integrated camera even though I see the lens and the logo next to it. 

I Would like to use it as an onscreen video in a side box while I'm recording the whole screen with video and audio. 

Is this possible?

I'm using windows 2007 from lenovo installed after purchase.  

John

Highlighted
Community Moderator

ASHDUMP wrote:

In order to turn on the camera to see if it works - My Computer > Integrated Camera

That's how it worked on my T400 running XP and Vista.  Once I installed Win 7 that disappeared.

I haven't fiddled with the camera much, but AFAICS, one has to install a camera-aware application to access it.  YAWCAM worked for me.  Yet Another WebCAM software

Z

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество