Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masterwebmeiste
What's DOS?
Views: 735
Message 21 of 24

Re: Feedback: Please comment on the User Experience

i am talking about core aplication like google map which slowdown the device many time freeze also also consump huge ram same case is with browser. optimize those..  wel talking about preinstalled nonsystem aplication like cardio, media share start automatically even if we force close it by usig task manager, so there is no problem with task manager but preinstalled aplication itself.

moguns
What's DOS?
Message 22 of 24

The task manager for me has been a big help, I used it to help save the battery. I have  not learned any other processes for it yet, but I am still learning about my Droid 2X

jpcalhoun
What's DOS?
Message 23 of 24

It's a nice app.  It's helped improve battery life...but hard to tell exactly how much.  Recommendation:  Most users don't understand the advantages of Task Manager because there is not much "education" about it.  The first thing I heard when I first joined a forum was "do not download a task killer/manager because they can cause all kinds of problems...".  I assumed they meant the Task Manager which came with the Pro...then I finally fugured out that there is a difference.  Better communications with customer would greatly enhance the use of Task Manager.

Highlighted
bhavindave
What's DOS?
Message 24 of 24

I'm using this app for a year now.

It is really easy to use.

But this app can be little more powerful by disabling some apps to start unless user start it using UI.

Some sort of temps showing and other details which gives user more control/knowledge about the current status of the phone.

Even though I'm using this app I need some other app to end/kill some apps whenever I wanted.

If kill apps which are running in background with single click on widget/app will make this app more powerful and usablity will increase(and people like me dont have to download any 3rd party apps Cool)

regards,

dave.