Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkBook NotebooksThinkBook Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

05-09-2020

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Factory reset not happening

2020-05-09, 22:15 PM
I've gone through all the steps and it gets to the black screen with the Lenovo start up screen and will say resetting this PC at the bottom. It gets to 1% then goes to a blue screen saying there was a problem resetting this PC. I've tried multiple times with no success. Can anybody help?
Options

87 Posts

04-13-2020

United States of America

71 Signins

735 Page Views

• Views: 735
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Factory reset not happening

2020-05-11, 0:26 AM
If Windows isn’t booting properly and won’t even allow you to use the startup repair option at boot, you can run startup repair from a system repair disc or recovery drive. If you haven’t already created a system repair disc or recovery drive, you can do so from another computer running the same version of Windows that isn’t booting properly. Once you’ve created a system repair disc or recovery drive, insert it into the PC that isn’t booting properly and boot from the disc or USB drive. You’ll be prompted to choose an installed version of Windows and you’ll see the same tools you could normally access from the boot menu. Select “Startup Repair” to run a startup repair operation.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms