Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkBook NotebooksThinkBook Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-25-2021

Egypt

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

failure to operate microphone and fingerprint

2021-03-25, 17:31 PM

I have a problem in activating my fingerprint although I founded the device recognized in device manager but the icon in sign in option still not active after I had entered a password and a pin code.

another problem with microphone , I can't see the built in microphone installed in device manager and I don't know what to do , despite when I connect an external microphone it works probably.

Options

5546 Posts

08-02-2018

Philippines

919 Signins

28264 Page Views

• Views: 28264
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:failure to operate microphone and fingerprint

2021-03-25, 21:06 PM

Hello ahmed salah!

Welcome to community forums

To further **bleep** you, kindly provide the model or MTM of the computer? Were you able to use the fingerprint before?  Any changes made or any updates installed before the issue came up?

When was the last time the microphone worked? Under the Device Manager, click on the View tab then HSow Hidden Devices. Check if the audio driver is detected under the device manager. If yes, uninstall the audio driver then restart the computer. 

Let us know how it goes.

Jwes_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms