Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-07-2021

Canada

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 3

one of the Best Pathetic, Crap Laptop and Support, will never buy Lenovo again!!!

2021-04-07, 22:03 PM

I bought "ThinkBook 13s-IWL Laptops - Type 20R9" laptop for my wife as a gift for 1000 CAD including Warranty, in February, 2020. As soon as I set it up and handed over to my wife it got restart problem initially once in a day. I thought that my wife isn't from IT background and may be she is exaggerating the problem but once I start using it from November 2020 it restarts nearly 4 to 5 times a day. 

1st ticket  was created on November 11 and called on support number they told ohhhh we have escalated the issue and some one will contact from Lenovo. No one contacted me back from Lenovo, I have to call them and wake them up about my case!!!! After 3 weeks I came to know my case have been closed!!! I was like why.... No Answer was provided... Created 4 different cases escalated every week got False Promises that SOME ONE WILL CONTACT FROM LENOVO but no response... IBM personal came and changed every thing internally, like Motherboard, RAM, ROM, Graphic Card, Screen Card etc but issue not resolved, restart frequency got down from 4 times to once in a day. 

My wife was giving her AZ-104 exam on March 25th and suddenly her Mouse pad stops working. She failed her exam. Created 2 tickets and both tickets were automatically closed. I have contacted several times but everytime they told ohhhh in 4 to 5 business days you will get contacted by Lenovo but no response!!! No replacement of Hardware and no update. I am really frustrated and I will switch to Asus or back to HP. atleast there response time and updates were good... But Lenovo is Pathetic.... Definitely will give 0/5 ratings.....

Options

4386 Posts

12-11-2015

United States of America

4580 Signins

52377 Page Views

• Views: 52377
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:one of the Best Pathetic, Crap Laptop and Support, will never buy Lenovo again!!!

2021-04-08, 1:10 AM

What makes you think that it is a hardware problem and not OS or software related?   

Windows keeps pretty good even logs, and creates detailed memory dumps as well, so you might want to approach the problem from a different angle if replacing the hardware did not resolve the problem..   

Best of luck, 

Options

2 Posts

04-07-2021

Canada

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:one of the Best Pathetic, Crap Laptop and Support, will never buy Lenovo again!!!

2021-04-08, 1:57 AM

Hmmmm, so it means that IBM personal wasn't that much Technically strong to understand the Logs as well as the support office here in Edmonton to understand the Logs? I told them to do what ever required and if they were unable to resolve it then who else? I am the end user so should I know what needs to be done to resolve the issue... I need my Issue to be resolved thats it... now I do not want this Hardware but I want a new Hardware without any issues.... at least HP can provide answers in 3 business days and if their Laptops are having issues they replace the Hardware within 2 weeks....

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms