Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
neon244
Paper Tape
Views: 2,647
Message 1 of 3

0211:Keyboard Error

Hi I got this one big problem i have the lenovo motherboard and got this r7 260x 2gb video card i can start up pc windows loading screen freezing can't see screen only black screen  i wait it 5min and this problem give it to me "Error Bot Sequance will be taken if no selection is made error code:0211:Keyboard Error how i know it is solving? i try text other motherboard and working PC i doesn't know why got this problem srry my english not so good :/ i need it to help :/

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,634
Message 2 of 3

Re: 0211:Keyboard Error

@neon244 wrote:

Hi I got this one big problem i have the lenovo motherboard and got this r7 260x 2gb video card  ....

I take it this boot error is after you installed this graphics card?   You don't give the system type, but given that it has a Q6600, it is an older model.   If you have already updated to the latest BIOS, then there is a good chance it is not recognizing a current generation graphics card. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
neon244
Paper Tape
Views: 2,629
Message 3 of 3

Re: 0211:Keyboard Error

BIOS version 5CKT77AUS so i need it older bios version and problem fix or ? idk now what happend rlly :/

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors