Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NTXHeat
What's DOS?
Views: 1,327
Message 1 of 2

A55 driver installation problem

First time on the board here so if this post is in the incorrect location please forgive....

I reformatted a buddies computer today and I have four drivers that will not install. This is my first time that I have worked on a lenovo but navigated the driver download page, downloaded and installed the files three different times. Not sure what the deal is. All information is listed below- please help because I am really not sure what is going on here. Thanks!

Computer Information: ThinkCentre A55 PN: 8705-CTO - original harware/no upgrades

Windows XP installed

URL where I located the drivers:   http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-66440

Drivers I am missing:  Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus, Ethernet Controller, SM Bus Controller, Video Controller

(For good measure I have tried to install all three video drivers- yet it is Intel)

Files I have installed: q1vdo25us13, q1chp09us13, q2vdo25us13, q3vdo09us13, q3eth14us13, q4aud33us13

I have installed from a thumb drive and attempted it from a CD. Also tried updating driver from the device manager and letting windows search for it- no luck.... They all still show missing.. Any thoughts will help and thanks in advance!

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,282
Message 2 of 2

Re: A55 driver installation problem

Hi

Have you tried using Thinkvantage system update?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors