Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkCentre DesktopsThinkCentre A, E, M, S Series
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

01-19-2015

Pennsylvania

3 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 1 of 2

Cannot Find ACPI Driver

2015-01-19, 18:23 PM

Hello,

I've recently decided to go with Volume Licensing, so that we can deploy customized, fresh images of Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, without any of the pre-installed OEM software utiltities. We decided to go with Lenovo ThnkCentre M93p's -- which came preloaded with Windows 7 Pro downgrades.. I've been trying to get everything sorted out with the drivers for this machine, and I've just about gotten everything sorted out now, except for these Lenovo ACPI drivers. I have an 'unknwon device' showing up in Device Manager, and the Hardware ID is: ACPI\LEN4001 - I can't seem to find any good drivers for this... Windows is up-to-date by the way, also..

I did find an older post in the community, from 2013, but the links were dead.. 'Page Not Found' ... I've tried 3 different drivers so far, to the point where I will probably have to redo the machine again now.. None of them have worked. I tried installing them using the Setup wizard, using Windows Driver Update 'Have Disk' etc., and stil no dice.. can anyone PLEASE help me?

Thanks

Answer
Options

5 Posts

01-19-2015

Pennsylvania

3 Signins

27 Page Views

Re: Cannot Find ACPI Driver

2015-01-19, 19:34 PM

I found what I needed.. you have to download the SCCM package. (900+MB) Then install the extracted drivers..

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

5 Posts

01-19-2015

Pennsylvania

3 Signins

27 Page Views

• Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot Find ACPI Driver

2015-01-19, 19:34 PM

I found what I needed.. you have to download the SCCM package. (900+MB) Then install the extracted drivers..

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms