Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
St4tch
Fanfold Paper
Views: 519
Message 1 of 3

Case not opening on M90p??

Hi,

I have a spare M90p that I was getting into the other day. I moved it in a way so the top lid closes, and now the top side (when upright) isn't opening! I really want to use it for things but I cant even get inside! The front panel is out as well. 

I know this is very strange question, haha. Is there anything I can do? 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 481
Message 2 of 3

Re: Case not opening on M90p??

@St4tch wrote:

I have a spare M90p that I was getting into the other day.

You saw how it come apart, is it a case of more leverage in multiple places, perhaps with a number of flat-bladed screwdrivers or alike ?    If there's something to be seen that's broken, you could post some hi-res pictures here.  

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
St4tch
Fanfold Paper
Views: 468
Message 3 of 3

Re: Case not opening on M90p??

I fixed it.

There is a plastic "spring" like thing that when you push both buttons in, it unlatches. One of them wasn't opening when pressed. What I has to do was take needle-nose pliers and twist the plastic of the "spring" until it came out of its slot. Then it opened, and I put it back. 

Honestly, I have no clue how it happened. But it's fixed now!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors