Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mat999
Paper Tape
Views: 257
Message 1 of 4

Displayport output Quadro 410 is black screen

Hi,

I hope someone can assist me.  I have an M83, Quadro 410, Windows 10.  Ive updated the bios, NVIDIA drivers and all Windows 10, Lenovo updates.

Using the VGA output the Quadro 410 works fine.  But when I try to use the Displayport output all I get is a black screen.  The screen is still on and not in screen saver mode.

Any advice?

Thanks Mat.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 239
Message 2 of 4

Re: Displayport output Quadro 410 is black screen

How exactly is the DisplayPort (DP) connected to the monitor ?

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
mat999
Paper Tape
Views: 225
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I have a displayport cable.  It connects from the back of the Quadro 410 to the displayport input on the monitor.

Thanks

Mat

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 213
Message 4 of 4

The monitor, do you need to select DP as the input? Is there another cable/computer you can try the monitor on? Have you spoken with tech support at the maker of Quadro card?
I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors