Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phatfortis
What's DOS?
Views: 421
Message 1 of 3

Edge 91 display port problem

Hi All, can anyone help me with this problem. I have a Lenovo Edge 91 desktop computer and I want to set up a dual screen  using onboard  VGA and onboard display port that uses cable display port adapter for dvi connection.  The problem is both VGA and DVI (using display port adapter) has a display on bios, post message and welcome screen. But on windows only monitor using VGA connection has the display. The monitor using DVI (display port adapter) has no signal message on screen. I have tested the display adapter is working, not a problem. Please help me with this one. Thank you.

phatfortis
What's DOS?
Views: 399
Message 2 of 3

Re: Edge 91 display port problem

Hi can anyone help me with this problem.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 391
Message 3 of 3

Re: Edge 91 display port problem

First, check that you have the latest BIOS and video display driver. Use the search engine above right, search on "displayport", there are a number of recent threads with useful information. If then it is still not working, post specific information on your adapter, and what you've tried.

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors