Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHepp
What's DOS?
Views: 860
Message 1 of 1

Edge 91z VGA-input port display scaling

I just got the ThinkCenter all-in-one (AIO) Edge 91z.  I got it specifically for the VGA display input port to use with my legacy computer, so I can toss the old CRT monitor.  There is a button on the front that toggles to the VGA screen and back to the AIO screen.  The VGA screen must use the same Intel HD graphics driver as the AIO computer (there is no other driver listed), it just uses the input from the VGA port.  I have complete control over the AIO screen through the Intel Graphics and Media Control Center.  (It is set to a 4:3 display as I write this.)  But I cannot figure out how to change the aspect ratio of the VGA display to 4:3, from the native 16:9.  I cannot find a way to transfer the AIO settings to the VGA screen, or to create separate VGA settings to match the output from my legacy computer for a CRT monitor.  (The hotkey <ctl><alt>F12 works only for the AIO screen.)  The VGA screen is sharp and the colors are good, but the display is seriously distorted.  An AutoCAD drawing of a circle looks like an ellipse.  I have to correct the VGA aspect ratio, or this computer is of little use to me.  Any ideas how to accomplish this?  -Regards, Joe  (PS - I did not find an Edge message board for this post.)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors