Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkCentre DesktopsThinkCentre A, E, M, S Series
All Forum Topics
Options

76 Posts

02-14-2017

United States of America

223 Signins

2196 Page Views

• Views: 2196
  • Message 1 of 3

Engineering question about Thinkcentre M700 Tiny.

2018-12-03, 6:23 AM

Hello, I'd like to know if m.2 WLAN E-key slot of Thinkcentre M700 tiny has two PCIe lanes + USB wired to it, or only one PCIe lane + USB. I spent hours searching for schematics to no avail, and it is impossible to check in software. Someone from Lenovo with the access to M700 Tiny schematics, please-please-please kindly reply to my question!

Options

76 Posts

02-14-2017

United States of America

223 Signins

2196 Page Views

• Views: 2196
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Engineering question about Thinkcentre M700 Tiny.

2018-12-05, 13:43 PM

Dear Lenovo engineers and staff, please-please-please kindly look into my question. I really would prefer not to modify an $15 wireless adapter irreversibly, or order more expensive equipment, just to check the slot configuration. )= If there's someone on this forum who can answer my question, please kindly help!

Options

31 Posts

01-27-2017

United States of America

139 Signins

1125 Page Views

• Views: 1125
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Engineering question about Thinkcentre M700 Tiny.

2018-12-05, 21:41 PM

Sorry for disappointing you, but these forums are absolutely useless in such levels of knowledge. No one here will share any technical information except the basics from user manual and specs list that you can read by yourself. The support level of this entire forum is between a pointing to the desired manual page and subjective fabrications based on the first lines of Google search, nothing more.

The overwhelming majority of really useful tips and solutions here are published by the users themselves, after many hours of their own time spent trying to solve a problem or find an answer to an own question.

Absolutely same thing applies to a telephone support, sometimes they are even less knowledgeable in any question which affect something deeper than telling you warranty expiration date.

So after no one here will give you an answer based on real technical knowledges regarding this system's main board, please be so kind to post here results of your own research in case of success.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms