Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrmsclass
Blue Screen Again
Views: 97
Message 1 of 2

Help locating Lenovo .vbs files!

Many of the posts about .vbs remain unanswered in this forum. Crossing my fingers that someone with knowledge will be bored enough to travel here a share wisdom about a discontinued device.

After updating to Win10, I too am getting "Cannot find ....vbs" script error on startup.  Coincidentally, I'm having issues with the onboard Dobly 7.1 audio working despite the update/rollback dance I've had with all of the audio drivers. Hopeing that the two .vbs scripts may have something to do with it.

REALLY HOPING THAT someone still has "C:\ProgramData\Lenovo-32745.vbs" or C:\ProgramData\Lenovo-32689.vbs" on their computer. Please attach the files or share them somehow since I can't get Lenovo or Microsloth to reinstall the files.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 67
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help locating Lenovo .vbs files!

You're hoping someone has these .vbs files on their computer.  I would be helpful to know what that computer that is, and what the audio codec is, since it might be used on multiple systems.  I also suggest you search/post the Windows 10 sub-forum (under 'SW and OS' on the right side), since it appears to be update related. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors