Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkCentre DesktopsThinkCentre A, E, M, S Series
All Forum Topics
Options

19 Posts

01-22-2011

United States of America

16 Signins

236 Page Views

• Views: 236
  • Message 1 of 2

How to stop Lenovo Vantage from opening on startup

2019-12-01, 21:17 PM

When I logon to my PC, Lenovo Vantage opens as well.  I do not want it to do so. How do I stop this behavior?

UPDATE: I used Task Manager to find Lenovo Vantage and then drilled down to Tasks.  I changed the startup setting from automatic to manual (see screenshot settings).  Let me know if you think this will prevent automatic startup.

Options

5791 Posts

01-01-2012

United States of America

8492 Signins

139153 Page Views

• Views: 139153
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: How to stop Lenovo Vantage from opening on startup

2019-12-02, 1:49 AM

I have Vantage on my 3 Lenovo 'Think' systems, 2 ThinkPads, and 1 ThinkCentre, and none 'open' Vantage on system login from a startup.  I checked the 'Services' on the ThinkCentre, and it's Vantage does start Automatically.  You might try uninstalling the app, rebooting, and downloading/reinstalling it.  CCleaner (free version) can clean-up the Registry between the uninstall and reinstall. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Thumbs up' button, if solved, the 'Accept as solution'.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms